Sunday 3 November 2013

Three Little Girls Copic Tutorial From Dressy Girl Erin

Hello me lovelies its Erin her and today i am 

Using The Beautiful Image from the 

I have done a colour tutorial with copic's 


Image 


E13


R22 Cheeks 


E95


E00 All over 



R22 Cheeks 


Now for the hair 


E79 


E59


E55


Next section 


i try to do small setions at a time 



one part of the section done 


one half of the hair done repeating the 


all done 


for extra shade on the roots i add 100 


Dress BG13


BG32


BG34 


BG11


G00


Go back over for shade with BG23



Bow and Ribbon with  BG23 , G00 


There she is all done ... 

love and hugs from 


11 comments:

  1. Brilliant tutorial Erin, coloured her beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I reckon that's the best Copic tutorial I've come across! There are loads 'out there', but Erin, your tutorial showed me how to achieve a beautiful coloured image in those simple steps. Fabulous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and you make it look so easy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Vivienne, the BEST tutorial one could come across...I only purchased these three images tonight so am happy I have a guide on the colouring.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful lesson, Erin! Makes me wish I had some Copics! Thank you for the work you put into this! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you for all the lovely comments .. Nancy same principle but with different pens i'm a pro marker girl and copic girl .. if you need any hints with pro's i can help xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Erin, it's a fab tut sweetie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great tutorial, loved it. never stop learning. Thanks
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome tutorial. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tute, Erin!! Love the pics!! :) :)
    She turned out so cute!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tutorial Erin... thank you for sharing it! I have popped it on Pinterst to refer to!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete