Saturday 30 November 2013

Some Weekend inspiration from Dressy Girl Carolyn

Hiya peeps! Carolyn here  It's my day to give you a little inspiration.

This type of card is new for me but I liked the end result.
I don't normally use paper images to use as added embellishments to my cards.
I thought the colors were fun and why not!

This digi is  part of a trio called Three Little Autumn Girls. Isn't she just adorable!
I colored her up using Copics and added some cut outs from paper for added interest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Love it Carolyn, All the elements work perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she's gorgeous, the paper embellies work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as a button Carolyn
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! She's dressed to perfection and the DP is super duper.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so good together... love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I love all those fun colors and prints!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete