Monday 11 November 2013

Love to Craft door hanger

Monday again but don't worry I have some All Dressed Up inspiration to show you to cheer you all up.

I've used the gorgeous Time to Craft image which was designed by Wendy for my daughter. Isn't it fab?


I took a plain chipboard hanger and covered it with a patterned paper and then sanded the edges. I've coloured the image with Shin Han pens for the hair and Copics for the rest. I then added some of my new favourite product - Frantage!!

Have a lovely week and hope to see some of your beautiful  projects using ADU images for our current challenge.

Shary
x

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic, i love how you have coloured her & it looks fab ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! You've colored that hair so beautifully! Love the Frantage too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project!!! Wow, the hair is gorgeous, I've never heard of those pens, but now, of course, I'll have to check into them!!! This would make a great project for my granddaughter's soon to be new room!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Great hanger -- I'll have to make 3 for my house!!! Lol
    & yes, shin-hans are awesome!!! Love them!! Xo ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful love the image she is so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful colours and such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this hanger Shary! Coloured beautifully and backed by gorgeous DP. xxx

    ReplyDelete