Sunday 17 November 2013

Sew Pretty, Images are not just for colouring as Dressy Girl Nancy Shows us..

Good morning to you!

It's Nancy here to share a new project that I hope will inspire you! 
Many of you have already seen the stitchery that I made using one of Wendy's lovely images. I have another stitched project for you but this time I stitched on paper instead of fabric. 


I used the sweet little puppy from the freebie page. 
I printed it "fit to page" onto 8 1/2 X 11 kraft cardstock. 
I pierced holes evenly on all the main lines, 
and stitched using a variety of colours of embroider floss. 
The yoyo embellishments are added just for Wendy!
More details on how this was put together can be found at my BLOG.

Wendy has many adorable images that are perfect for this application!
So pop on over to the SHOP and be inspired! :o)

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic Nancy, I love what you have done, and just goes to show digis aren't just for cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Not Done A.y Stit Hing On Card FoR ages Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable Nancy! I've become the latest follower and I'm off to check out the digis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous shame my sewing days are well and truly over would love to give this a go. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is ADORABLE!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete