Tuesday 26 November 2013

Little Star inspiration from dressy girl Kat

Hello lovely people!

It's Kat here today and I have a card to share with you using the super cute Happy Christmas Little Star.  I love how these images work well 'all dressed up' with lots of embellishments or kept CAS like this one.

Now, I really love my pink girly cards but this pretty aqua just seemed a perfect choice for this image and I still managed to sneak in a little pink!  And a little sparkle too!

I hope you enjoy my creation and for more details pop over to my blog and say hello :-)

Hugs,
Kat xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, just love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's gorgeous....love the colour combo & her fab hair!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So BEAUTIFUL, Kat! Your colours and colouring are GORGEOUS!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous!!! LOVE those beautiful colors. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete