Wednesday 13 November 2013

Gaming is my Life!

Hello me again with part two of my hangers. This time my hanger is an image from Wendy called Gaming is my life and has been designed by Wendy using a pic of my son Tyrrell. Fantastic image, just right for any male in your life.


 I've covered the chipboard hanger with patterned paper and sanded it, just like my girly one. The image has been coloured mostly with Copics but the hair has been coloured with Shin Han pens.

The image will be in Wendy's Etsy store soon .

Shary
x

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant ! Love the coloring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just awesome!!!! My grandson would totally relate to this one!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic door hanger just perfect for the Christmas stocking. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card Shary!!! I have a grandson that this image will be ideal for! LOVE your door hanger. Coloured so beautifully and the DP is perfect too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful door hanger, Shary! What a fabulous image! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog Post Thanks To Share It With Us !

    ReplyDelete