Thursday 28 November 2013

It's Snowing ! Some cute inspiration from dressy girl Lis

Hello there..
 Lis joining you today to share a simple clean lines creation using  this fabulous Snowman ( I love Snowmen, don't you?)
this is called "Its Snowing!", and I have coloured it up quite simply with my Spectrums, and used an easy layout and my fab new fishtails die ..hehe..


Fresh digi papers, matted onto a bold contrast card stock. The image is a joy to colour perfect for those quick Christmas cards..
 Hope I have given you a little inspiration..
 Hugs
Lis x

6 comments:

  1. Fab ! I love the colours, and and always gorgeous colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the wee snowman. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the coloring on the snowman, and it makes me think he's in a snowglobe. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U! I love this one! The snowman is so adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lis! I love the colours and the beautiful colouring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and cute. It reminds me of a snow globe!! VERY pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete