Saturday, 30 November 2013

Some Weekend inspiration from Dressy Girl Carolyn

Hiya peeps! Carolyn here  It's my day to give you a little inspiration.

This type of card is new for me but I liked the end result.
I don't normally use paper images to use as added embellishments to my cards.
I thought the colors were fun and why not!

This digi is  part of a trio called Three Little Autumn Girls. Isn't she just adorable!
I colored her up using Copics and added some cut outs from paper for added interest.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Love it Carolyn, All the elements work perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she's gorgeous, the paper embellies work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! She's dressed to perfection and the DP is super duper.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so good together... love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I love all those fun colors and prints!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete