Thursday 14 November 2013

Happy Christmas Little Star Inspiration from Dressy Girl Christine


Hi all..

Christine here today to share a new card that I made using one of Wendy's gorgeous new images.... this one is called Happy Christmas Little Star and is available HERE at the All Dressed Up Digi Designs shop.

Being a lover of pink - I thought it a perfect colour to use for this sparkly Christmas fairy.  I'd love you to pop over to my blog - Cards by Christine - to check out the details.

Big hugs everyone..
Christine x

10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Christine, lovely colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is lovely. The image is also gorgeous too I am adding it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Christine! I just love this one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just Super Stunning ! Looooove the colours! I have to have her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful!!! I'm so happy I bought her!!! I adore the pinks!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!!! I'm so happy I bought her!!! I adore the pinks!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly adorable! I LOVE all that pink too. A beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine this is so beautiful! Christmas in pink - what an idea. :)
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, love the image really cute. Love Alison. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gorgeous, gorgeous! LOVE this girlie and pretty in pink card to BITS! xxx

    ReplyDelete