Monday 9 December 2013

Tag inspiration from Dressy Girl Tracy

Morning everyone :) 

I wanted to show you today that digi stamps don't have to be coloured to be fun. 
One of my loves is playing with different mediums, and I LOVE playing with my Dylusions & Mica's 
Here is what i made....

I have used one of the  Wear with style Girls & I have also used the flower section from I love my Puppy along the bottom, I printed & cut using my Silhouette Cameo onto watercolour card.
Then using some Mica powder with water in a mister I sprayed the paper to give it a nice sheen to it, I then misted over the top with Dylusions (Cherry Pie, Funky Fushsia & Vibrant turquoise) 
Once it had dried I used a white gel pen to pick out the details & also add some random dots, I then used Distress inks around the edges.
The Sentiment was typed up and cut out and the edges I distressed & then when it was stuck in place i made a rough border using a Gel pen. 
The ribbon I used to mop up the ink & mice that was on my craft mat and then left to dry.

I had lots of fun making this tag, and it just goes to show how versatile digi's can be. 


9 comments:

  1. Wow, that's stunning.....gorgeous colours!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I like it very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fantastic background!!! Love the tag and of course that image too. So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing tag!
    Have a great day, Tracy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is beautiful, Tracy! I love the gorgeous colours! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Tracy beautiful tag you have made and very beautiful and cute cards I see on your blog.
    Sorry that I have follow only now was very busy lately but i do now.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everyone for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this tag. It's that hombre finish on it. It's gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag love the colours you have used. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete