Friday 6 December 2013

Some Male inspiration from Dressy Girl Peggy.

Hi Everyone, Peggy here. 

I don't know about you but I don't make a lot of masculine cards even though I have  little boys and big guys that I can give them to. So, this holiday season, I decided to challenge myself to make cards that I could give to my nephews, brothers, or guy friends. 

You know how much boys/guys love video games right? Well Wendy has a fabulous digi in her Etsy Store called "Gaming Is My Life". It is perfect for a guy card and especially for a guy that loves gaming. 


Since we have a Christmas theme challenge going on right now, I made this card with the intent to tuck a gift card inside for the holidays. I am thinking my favorite gamer is going to love this!

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments: