Saturday 28 December 2013

Some Spring Fairy Magic from Dressy Girl Lis.

Hello everyone!
Lis-M here to share a lovely springy card featuring a very pretty All Dressed Up fairy indeed !
I had to colour her up and create something fresh and zingy to relieve the post Christmas blues!
This is the lovely Fairy Magic, and if she has wetted your appetite for something non-Christmassy you can find lots like her in the All Dressed Up store ...





You can find out more over on my blog.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas , and I truly wish you a happy and healthy New Year !

5 comments:

  1. I love your Spring-like fairy card Lis! She's as fresh as a daisy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love you coloring.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Lis! Such gorgeous colouring! :o)

    ReplyDelete