Monday 30 December 2013

Abi inspiration from Dressy Girl Carolyn

Hey Dressy peps! It's Monday the 30th and that means a little 
inspiration from me.
It's -3 degrees here in Minnesota (USA to those of you across the pond from me) and I am
ready for a little spring.  This cutie of a stamp: Abi Ballerina is one of my favorites and
I couldn't resist combining her with a little sheet music for the background paper. I colored her up using Copics and added a few little flowers, trying to keep the image the main focus.  I hope you 
like my little inspiration. I hope you join us for our challenges, I love seeing all
the creative and beautiful projects you come up with!
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous!!! Love the sheet music background and the addition of the pretty flowers too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Carolyn.... she's one of my favourite ADU images... and you've really done her proud on this fabbie card!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete