Sunday 22 May 2022

May New release Part 2

 Hello! I know I'm late again... but at least its the right day!! I forget the date when it falls on a weekend to do a blog post and I was busy baking. Get this - its my Birthday so I have to provide cake for my team... Its all a bit back to front isn't it! So I have made a big tray of Millionaires Shortbread. 

Right enough waffle - here are the new releases for May and some stunning inspiration from the Design team. 


And how about some inspiration from our wonderful design team... 

aNNie using Butterfly Hair Do


AuntySue using Butterfly Hair Do

Hope you love these newbies as much as we do - Don't forget to share your creations with us. We have a blog challenge running until the 15th of the June. This is always an "Anything goes with a ADU image" theme. But if you create for the Facebook themed challenge - you can enter it to the blog challenge too - two shots at the prize!! 
The All Dressed Up facebook group challenge runs from the first of the month till the end of the month. The current theme for May is Flowers  so that is a nice and easy one!! 

Liz (:(|)x & The Dressie Team 

xxx


3 comments:

  1. Love the new stamps and what the DT created with them. Hope you had a happy birthday Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you chosen a winner for April - challenge #127?

    ReplyDelete