Wednesday 9 March 2022

March New release part 1

  Covid caught up with our house this weekend!! I have been knocked off my feet these last few days. I caught it off the Husband who despite me telling him too - refused to go an live in the garage!! So I am playing catch up - still feeling bit grim but can at least focus on things now without a headache. 

So how about I show you the new images? Here are three brand new images for you to play with and some inspiration from our wonderful design team. 

Marilyn  using Spring Pony



So there you go - aren't they just adorable images! Nothing like a new image to inspire some creativity.  Don't forget to share your creations with us. We have a brand new blog challenge starting right here on 14th of the month which will run for a month.  

This is always an "Anything goes with a ADU image" theme. 

We also have the All Dressed Up facebook group with a challenge running from the first of the month till the end of the month. The current theme for March is Something Girlie so get your love ready!! 

See you back here soon 


Liz (:(|)x 
& The Dressie Team 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment