Monday 7 June 2021

June New Release Part 1

 Good afternoon everyone  - I'm ready for you this week! Don't keel over in shock - I'm so busy at the moment everything is scheduled in minute by minute and I have to stick to it or it all falls apart!! 

I hope you are all getting some lovely sunshine at the moment - I does make me feel happier when the sun shines. I can't sit and sunbathe - I get bored but it just makes being outside much more of a pleasure. So have you seen our beautiful summer and sun themed new releases??  And they are available in the EtsyStore now. 

I'll let you into a little secret too -if you pop over to the facebook page you may find away you can get this first beautiful new image free!!! AND you may find a discount code too.... Gosh Wendy has been good to you but you need to grab these before the 13th June! 
GO GO GO... (but come back too!)

And how about some fantastic inspiration from our Design team - look at these fabulous cards !


Marilyn Using  Ship Ahoy

Carolyn Using  Sandcastles

Don't forget we have two challenges running right now - 

May BLOG CHALLENGE #117
which runs from 15th of each month to the eve of the 14th the next month and it's always "Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image"
June Facebook challenge 
This runs from the beginning of the month and runs for the whole month. This has a different theme each month and the current theme is "Just for the Guyz." which is a fab theme as its Father day soon in the UK so I bet there are loads of mens cards being made using ADU images. 

Visit us again on the 15th for the new Challenge launch and there will be more fabulous makes from our Super-talented Design Team using these new releases right here on the 22nd.

Take care & Stay safe
Liz & 
The Dressy Team

No comments:

Post a Comment