Monday 21 October 2013

Pretty in purple, some inspiration from Dressy Girl Christine

Hi everyone and Happy Monday :)  I'm so excited to be posting today as this is my first post as a Dressy Girl DT member! :)  Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to color up this adorable image from All Dressed Up Digi Stamps.  This particular image is one of the Three Little Autumn Girls and she was so much fun to color.  I of course colored her up with my copics.  My DP is from Cosmo Cricket.  The die cut was made from a Memory Box die.  The sentiment is from Pink By Design.  What do you think?  Well, I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day :)

Hugs, Christine

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christine, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly beautiful card Christine love the image, layout and colours. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Christine! So pretty in purple! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! Love that design you used and the wonderful colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. I can't stop staring at her wonderfully coloured hair.

    ReplyDelete