Tuesday 10 December 2013

Snowy inspiration from Dressy Girl Viv.

Hiya friends!
It's almost time for the man in the suite to visit!!
Love this time of year to make my favourite kind of cards.
I keep saying I'll make them all year round, but never do. LOL

Anyway, I have a card I hope will inspire you if you still have cards to make.
I LOVE this snowman. He's SO happy it's snowing!
(I'm a snow-aholic too)!

You can buy him for a measly £1.75!!!!
That's about ONE DOLLAR American!!! BARGAIN!
You can see him HERE in the Etsy shop of our fabulous illustrator Wendy Burns.
I coloured him with Copics and embellished the frame with some Marianne Dice cut holly leaves.
The DP is from a pad called 'Handmade Holiday', by Simple Stories.
(I believe it's discontinued which is a great shame, 'coz I love it).

It took me half an hour to put together and that included the colouring!
I think that's some kind of record for me!
Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit to the All Dressed Up blog today.
Take a look around if you're new. Put your feet up, get a brew and enjoy!
Have a great week!
Viv x 

7 comments:

  1. I love him so much and Viv you had done him perfectly !!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the image is just fab & I love the warm, rich colours you chose!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable snowman! This is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so very beautiful and cheerful card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am again to tell you your card is beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Christmas is here at the doorstep and everyone is geared up for this.

    Hope you have a great Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image love his wee face. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete