Thursday 26 December 2013

Fairy Magic from Dressy Girl Kat

Hello and a very Merry Christmas to you all!

It's Kat here today to share a card using the absolutely beautiful Fairy Magic, which I realise is a bit of a tease since she isn't in the store :-(  She's too pretty not to share with you though!



I have kept things simple here with some layers of lovely yellow and black DP and a few pearls to embellish. She is coloured with Copics and I used some DP to paper piece her wings for a cute finish.  You can find all the details on my blog.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and that Santa brought you some lovely new crafty stash :-)

Hugs, Kat xx

4 comments:

  1. Utterly gorgeous !!! I just love the colours, and her wings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely GORGEOUS, Kat! I love the colours you used...and everything about your beautiful card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty and I love the colors you selected for the card. Just beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love her soooo much.. her wings are simply adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete