Thursday 21 November 2013

Little Christmas Star by Christine R



Hi everyone and Happy Thursday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  It's Christine here with a new card to share so I'll get right to it :)


How sweet is this image?  She's called Happy Christmas Little Star and I just LOVE her!  I love all of the sweet All Dressed Up Stamps, they are all so adorable and unique; there's just nothing else on the market like them and I just love them.  I of course colored her with my copics.  Here are the copics I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Yellows: Y35, Y38, E18
Bunny: W2, W4, W6

I also added lots of glitter for sparkle (here's a tip for adding glitter: put Glossy Accents all over where you want your glitter, then dump your glitter over the Glossy Accents, tap off the excess, and let it dry; it sticks great and looks extra shiny).  I created my card base out of SU cardstock.  My DP is from Recollections (Michael's).  I added a bow and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The die cuts were made using a Memory Box die.  Here are a couple more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Hugs, Christine
My Blog

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christine, fab tip about the glitter ! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Xmas card, loving the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and simply beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Fabulous coloring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image she's gorgeous. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete