Friday 22 November 2013

Friday Sweetie from dressy girl Bettina

Well it is friday again, almost weekend. Just a few hours at work and then it is weekend all over again. Ok let's get to it. It's Bettina here today and I have another inspirational post for you today. 


How sweet isn't she in blue?? You gotta know by now I love making soft blue cards, although I love other colours too. Her name is Sweetie Pie. Don't you just love her cute face? I think she is my new favourite, although I love all the All Dressed Up stamps.

I coloured her up with my promarkers and used WOC lace and flowers. I just love how she turned out. Hope you do too!!

Have a lovely weekend all!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bettina, I love the blues xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous and you've shown her off really well in your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow stunning card love the sweet image and the blues. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty!!! Love all that blue.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Bettina! I love the colouring, the colors, the flowers, and the beautiful dies! I love it all! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! This is so very pretty. And I love that lace!

    ReplyDelete