Saturday 2 November 2013

Challenge #3 Autumn colours and/or Give thanks.

 A huge thank you to everyone who has entered our last challenge, there was some beautiful entries. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the winners. 


Now onto our third challenge here at All Dressed up.
We are going to be having two challenges/image launches per month here (on the 2nd and 15th of each month). Today we have two gorgeous new images to show you. 

All Wrapped Up 



 A Time To give



How cute are they ? If you wish to purchase the images (or any other ADU images), then just click on the links above each picture. 
We also have something new in the shop this month...Some gorgeous digital papers ! 
Aren't they beautiful ? They are available from the store and hopefully we will some more beautiful papers soon. 

For our this challenge we have chosen the theme of Give Thanks/Autumn colours...This can include Thanks giving, Thank you or Autumn Colours  All we ask is that you use an All Dressed Up Image (you can use one of the freebies, as long as it is ADU)


Don't forget our super cute freebies which can be found here
We are very lucky to have an amazing design team, and for today's challenge it is the turn of Dressy Girl Team A to show you how gorgeous the new images are.



































Lis



Viv







We have also been joined by our Guest Dressy Girl Laura for both our challenges this month, check out her beautiful creation...


The winner will be announced on 16th November and will receive 3 images of your choice from the store. 

There will also be a top 3 announced on the same day.
Before entering please read the rules, anyone found not to be following them will have their entry removed.
We cannot wait to see all your wonderful entries.
The All Dressed Up Team. 

**Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use a ADU Image or paper,

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration !!!! Love the new images !!! Too cute!!
    Thank you ADU & the dressy girls for another fab challenge !!! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are just as darling as can be!!!! I love both of the new stamps, so adorable and every one of the design team did a superb job!!! Love the Autumn theme for the challenge!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally darling new images!!! love the paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful new images and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cute drawn images, so easy to colour and all DT creations are adorable.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for encouraging me to enter. Love these stamps!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved coloring your cute girl. This was my first digi paper purchase and it was a breeze to print and use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these girls - they're so gorgeous and easy to colour! Beautiful cards by the DT - keep the inspiration coming! Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also ladies - I've got two entries on one blog page - but its only accepting the one photo - please can I enter both of my cards on this link. Thanks you Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get my picture to show up on the challenge page, but it does connect you to my page. I hope that is ok. And THANKS! so much for a wonderful challenge! My daughter and I had sooo much fun working on our cards for this. (She's posting hers up tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these stamps!! I am going to love using these stamps! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love all these images, n I want them all... Ive finally managed to get a picture on... even though I had to do it twice. Dumbo here ent got a clue what I was doing.. even though I had hemp.. Still I managed it in the end.

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally missed the deadline, but wanted you to see anyway....
    http://stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com/2013/11/all-dressed-up-autumn-colors.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Jenn sorry we have been having problems with the linky, your entry will still be entered. Good luck x

      Delete