Friday 29 November 2013

All wrapped up...Inspiration from dressy girl Anne

Morning Everyone
It's that time of the month where I (Anne) get the chance to, hopefully inspire you with one of Wendy's gorgeous girls :)


This is 'All Wrapped Up' Isn't she adorable.  I've coloured her using copic markers and although it's not showing on the pic there is a little glamour dust sprinkled over her dress.  You'll just need to use your imagination lol
The papers are also available from the shop and can I just say that they print out beautifully, I promise you won't be disappointed with the quality of these.
So there you have it, my pinkalicious creation! 
Enjoy your weekend and happy crafting
Anne x

4 comments:

  1. Utterly gorgeous Anne, i love what you have done with the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I wouldn't have thought to use the pinks, but they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Anne! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous!!! Love the design you used for this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete