Monday 14 October 2013

Pink party girl from Dressy girl Christine

Hi Girls

It's Christine here today - and I'm really excited to be doing my first Dressy Girl post for All Dressed Up!   

I thought I'd go for a circular card for a change..  these are so easy to do and always look so very effective.. 
I chose to use one of the gorgeous Three Little Party Girls for my card - available HERE...  and as my very favourite colour is pink... this little lady had to be wearing a pretty pink dress!


I used Grand Nestibilities circular dies (scalloped and plain) for the card shape... then coloured the image with Copics.  The paper is from a My Mind's Eye Dwell paper pad and I used a pearl rope trim round the edge.  The tag sentiment is from LOTV - and of course, the glitter and ribbon came from my stash. 

If you haven't already visited the the All Dressed Up Blog and the Etsy Store to see what's on offer - you really should...  All of Wendy's  images are so super-cute...  you'll be spoiled for choice!   And you could also join our Facebook Group HERE to share your creations... we'd love to see what you make!

Hope you all have a good day... Happy Crafting!
Hugs
Christine x

8 comments:

  1. I love this, The trim is perfect ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card love the image and the girly colours you have used, so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card, Christine! Love all the pretty pink! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! Love all the pearls too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, beautifully coloured. Her hair is to die for! Fabulous work Christine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love, love this!! She is adorable and your card design is wonderful!! And I LOVE pink!!! heehee!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete