Saturday 12 October 2013

Monochrome with a splash of colour from Dressy Girl Bettina

It's Bettina here today so exited to do my very first post for theAll Dressed Up blog. 

Today I am going to show you how colours can make a big impact on the outcome of a card or project you're working on. I have chosen to work with the monochrome with a splash of colour today, and love the effect the little splashes with colour can do on an image too.

So here's my project for you today:


I've used this gorgeous autumn girl and used my promarkers to make her monochrome with a splash of blue. 

You can find her in this set of these 3 autumn girls right here, called Three Little Autumn Girls
That is it for me today. Please keep on popping by for more inspiration and tutorials from my very talented teamies. 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bettina, I love monochrome and you have done it perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Bettina! I love the monochromatic image! I also love the beautiful colors you used! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all those muted blues!! So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Bettina love the colour combo you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love monochrome and you've made it onto another level with this gorgeous card Bettina. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Great touch of blue to go with the grays. Adorable card!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete