Thursday 10 October 2013

In the pink Autumn Girl By Dressy Girl Viv

Happy Thursday everyone.
Viv here from Crafting Haven  
with a card which hopefully will inspire you to get your colouring head on! LOL

I coloured one of the 'Three Little Autumn Girls'
(available at the Etsy Shop HERE).
You really HAVE to see all the gorgeous images that Wendy has drawn so beautifully.
I coloured her with Copics and cut her out with a Spellbinder frame.
I cut a #4 on my Cricut Expression and smothered it in glitter as the DP has glittery bits on it.
The paper pad is by First Edition and is called 'Love Letters'.
The lacy edge is made with an EK Success fleur-de-lis edge punch.

Well ,that's it from me. I hope I've inspired you, even if it's just a little bit.
Don't forget, the debut Challenge is still running on the Challenge blog!
you have until the 14th to get your entry in. There's a £5 store credit to be won!

Have a wonderful day.
 Viv

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love this viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks all warm and cosy Viv. Lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Viv! I really like that lovely green! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the image and colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Viv, this is just so very beautiful! Loving everything about it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job viv its beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is delightfully adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did I tell you that I LOVE this card Viv???? Absolutely bloomin GORGEOUS!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite color combo! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Viv!! The details on her dress are beautiful. TFS!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE her!!! What a darling color combo!!!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete