Friday 18 October 2013

All Dressed up for Mummy...some Halloween inspiration from Dressy Girl Sandie

Hi! It's Sandie here with my first Inspiration post for All Dressed Up and today I am sharing a Halloween card featuring the super cute All Dressed Up Mummy


I've coloured him up with Copic Markers - 
Skin: E000, E00, E11 & R20
Clothing/Spiders - C1 through C9
Pumpkin - YR13, YR15, YR18

The papers are from Kaisercraft's 13th Hour collection and the Beware scroll is from Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells collection. 


You can join in on all the fun and share your amazing creations on the All Dressed Up Facebook Group

Thanks for dropping by today and happy crafting!!
Sandie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I adore this ! colouring is perfect and the papers are brilliant ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project, Sandie! The coloring is wonderful and you've used a great selection of papers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the buttons and the colouring is amazing x

    ReplyDelete