Friday 11 October 2013

All Dressed Up For Mixed Media

Hi Sharon here and today it's my turn for an inspirational post.

I've used one of the girls from the Wear with Style set 2, available from Wendy's store on Etsy. This is a great set of 4 girls which can be used all together or as seperates.

Here's my project, a tag.


I've coloured the image with Copics and cut her out with a little white border using my Cameo. I've used Dylusions spray inks, an old book paper, punch, stencils, texture paste, stamps and wax for my background. All the details are on my blog if you'd like to take a look.
I think she works perfectly for this kind of medium.

I'd also like to show you that little girls love these images too!! As soon as I showed my 10 year old daughter Robbyn them, she wanted her own to colour. A great way to get a moment's peace at half term. :0)
Here's her girls.

Hope you are all enjoying your All Dressed Up images. 

Sharon
x

10 comments:

  1. I love this sharon, just beautiful and Robbyn has some serious talent !!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag Sharon. Also love Robbyn's Dressy girls! That girl will go far! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and Robbyn is a talented girl you must be a very proud mum x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag!! So very cute and pretty.
    Robbyn did a super job coloring those little gals! VERY NICE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colours you've used on this fabulous tag... and your little girl's colouring is gorgeous too... obviously takes after her mum!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work! Such great texture and colors! Your daughter did a fabulous job of coloring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work and your daughter has some serious talent going on. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun tag! Your DD did a wonderful job of coloring. Great bonding time between you two.
    TFS! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me really want to try a mixed media project, it's awesome! And your daughter did a wonderful job on her girls!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete