Sunday 27 October 2013

A Blue Autumn from Dressy Girl Lizzy

Hello, my name is Lizzy and I am very proud to present my first inspiration post for All Dressed Up.  She is one of the little Autumn girls by the ever talented Wendy Burns, which you can find here!
I have used the Kaisercraft paper pad called Forget me not as my colour inspiration.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the two cards required to make this design, the design number from the Silhouette store is 12035, flower branch card.
It got a little complicated when I wanted to apply my coloured digi to the card, it was too big!  I had coloured her on holiday, and hadn't figured out what design I was going to use, when I cut the flower card I was limited to how big the card would cut, and as it happens the finished card is about 8x8. So I scanned the coloured digi, resized it and flipped it so it faced a different way.... it suited this design. I used my Silhouette software to do this, but any software that allows these changes are fine, I just was being lazy and got the Silhouette to cut it out too!!
Anyway here is my finished design, I hope you like it and give it a go!
 More pictures can be found on my blog lizzydoodles. Have a lovely day xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! The blue and brown work perfectly together. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and fab colouring. Such a pretty shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Lizzy! That blue is so beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! The colors are beautiful!!!! That silhouette sure does make for some gorgeous cards!! I may just have to look into that!!! Really great card!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and love all that blue!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete